sabato 9 aprile 2011

Save some money for...H&M Conscious Collection 2011

THIS is the dress I MUST buy this time around. If you're in Florence the 14th of Aprile, be scared 'cos you will see me hunting hard. HARDCORE SHOPPING, bitc**s!

ATTENTION!
[F***K, I WAS IN FLORENCE YESTERDAY AND I DISCOVERED THAT THEY DON'T ACTUALLY SELL THIS DRESS IN ITALY, AND SO THEY DO WITH THE POWDER-PINK BLAZER AND SHORTS! IDK WHY, THEY WERE JUST THE ITEMS I WANTED TO BUY!
I'M SO SAD.]
[ITA: oh, metà di questi modelli non sono arrivati e non arriveranno MAI in Italia! Proprio i più belli - a mio parere! Super tristezza.]

As you may already know, H&M has announced this new Conscious Collection, wich is made of 100% organic cotton, recycled and nature-caring, that's why the collection will be in store on the 17th of April wich is the official "Day Of the Earth". The prices will be less expensive than the usual organic items of H&M normal collections, they say.
Is there something better than buy beautiful unexpensive clothes that help saving our planet?
And if you're still not totally convinced, have a look at my other favourites items:











Follow We Keep Searching