domenica 24 ottobre 2010

Leopard nails!

Some time ago, on a blog that I follow, I saw an amazing DIY project of Gem ( http://www.gemfatale.co.uk ), who did a tutorial to teach us all how to realise these amazing leopard printed nails that make everyone go crazy (I swear)!
Thank you so much, Gem!


Basically, all you have to do is:
- use your favourite nailpolish as a base.

- make some polka dots on it with a different color.

- use a black eye-liner (or a nailpolish, as you prefer) for the leopard print effect.


-let it dry and then, if you used the eye-liner, apply a sheer nailpolish to save them from vanishing.


Here's her post:
Gem Fatale's Style Blog: Tuesday Tips! DIY Wah-inspired leopard print nails...


And here's my result:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


and my sleepyface on the back:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nessun commento: